The Regional Data Engineering Manager is responsible to guide a team of talented and energetic Engineers to develop and maintain next generation enterprise data and analytics platforms.
- Manage and implement the technical roadmap of the analytics function
- Deliver data lake, set up infrastructure to support ingestion of data from multiple data sources
- Perform design, creation, interpretation and management of large datasets to achieve business goals
- Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Develop best practices for data management, maintenance, reporting and security
- Implement new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related area
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in high data volume
- Hands on experience in gathering technical and business requirements, data mapping, ETL development and Data Warehousing
- Deep understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and strong conceptual knowledge in Hadoop architecture components
- Deep knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to email@example.com in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk