Regional Process Improvement Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 18 Feb 19
* Reputable European Corporate Bank * Under COO Office * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable European Corporate Bank, is a looking for a regional Process Improvement Manager for their Asia COO office. The role is responsible for the management and improvement of operational processes within the Asia Region and acts as a critical change agent for the Bank.
- Provides business process management and improvement expertise to Region Asia, ensuring the necessary skills, structures, and mandates are in place to facilitate continuing process improvements
- Liaises with process owners, Senior & Executive Leadership of the region, and project managers to ensure appropriate awareness & structures are in place to identify process improvement opportunities from a "bottom up" and "top down" approach
- Develops and leads appropriate regional process improvement governance structures ensuring sufficient buy in from key functional areas & relevant stake holders
- Ensures adequate business process information is available on attributes such as process quality and Key performance Indicators, that metrics are used to drive process change, training, and staff performance evaluations
- Establishes a standard training framework for Asia to ensure training quality and standardize training approach across the Asia region
- Establishes and implements consistent process documentation standards in a manner which facilitates ongoing process analysis and improvement - Lesson learned.
- Encourages an excellent CI Ambassador team dynamic ensuring that successes are recognized and opportunities for cross functional cooperation identified and promoted
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years experience in change management/ business transformation gained from international bank environment.
- Recognized Lean qualification i.e., Black Belt certified or equivalent - Business Value Mapping, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience in using formal approaches to process improvement including appreciation of methodologies, (six sigma, lean, etc.)
- Track record in obtaining executive support to implement process improvement programs
- Able to work under pressure and work well under times constraints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with different level of staffs within the organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.