Job Reference # 199091BR
Are you passionate about applying your expertise in Procurement and Sourcing to lead Regional Procurement activities across all categories in APAC?
You will put value-creation at the heart of all regional procurement activity by:
• Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to develop a procurement plan for the region. Build and maintain relationships with key regional business and functional stakeholders to understand needs and user experience.
• Support identification of local and regional demand and development of the sourcing opportunity pipeline, in coordination with global Category Managers.
• Creating, agreeing and renewing a transparent pipeline of procurement relevant opportunities
• Working seamlessly across Supply Chain including with category management, supplier management and Chain IQ (our outsourced procurement services partner) to integrate activities and enhance knowledge sharing and communication.
• Overseeing procurement initiatives across all IT and Non-IT categories in the region to ensure they are developed and followed-through, from inception to full execution
• Key counterpart for managing UBS' outsourced procurement partner in the region: Establish and operate effective governance, managing service delivery in the region, and ensuring service issues are identified and resolved.
• Support communication and promote adoption of global policies, processes and governance within the region.Manage framework, contract and deal reviews and approvals and ensuring contracts are fit for purpose and meet UBS requirements. Your team
You will report to the Head of Regional Procurement in Supply Chain. Supply Chain is a recently established Group Corporate Services function.
Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery and provides 3 services, Cost Category Management, Supplier Management and Regional Procurement and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team. Your expertise
• A university degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline and may have professional commercial qualifications, e.g. MBA or CIPS
• 10 years of relevant category management, strategic sourcing, operational procurement, supplier and contract management experience
• Commercially experienced with at least 5 years' procurement experience within Financial Services with experience leading strategic procurement
• Very strong subject matter expertise in Procurement & Outsourcing. Knowledge of Ariba is a plus.
• Highly financially literate
• Very strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills demonstrated by leading teams and building relationships to deliver tangible results in complex environments
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Fluent in English both oral and written – other languages an advantage
• Truly service-oriented and a strong team player able to engage team members
• Flexible and pragmatic
• Focused on strong quality of service delivery and stakeholder management
• Motivated to deliver ambitious cost reduction targets About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.