The Role: A fantastic opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 financial services organization that is a global leader in the financial services industry. This is a brand-new role that will reporting into Asia head for operations and will look after workflow and data related projects across Asia.
About the Company Culture:
Multicultural, supportive, transparent, flat hierarchy that empowers team members with the freedom to get things done
About the Hiring Manager:
15+ years of insurance and banking experience with a hands-off management style and is fully supportive of the growth and development of their colleagues.
- Organize the function’s project and initiative program in accordance with the goals of the business
- Drives cross-functional execution of projects from requirements to delivery, ensuring on-time delivery in accordance with stated objectives.
- Ensure departmental deliverables are aligned across projects and initiatives for the region
- Develop program charters, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan and other associated elements
- Support the development, governance, roadmaps and oversight of new projects
- Serve as a contact point for regional projects across the business
- Act as project lead to manage and coordinate project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and Administration-related project activities
- Consult with senior management, reviewing proposals to determine required stakeholder needs, goals, scope, timeframe, cost, resourcing and procedures in order to deliver
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- 10+ years in a similar role across project and/or program management in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in business or related field
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability