Business Development Director Epayment solutions Relationship building
Our client is a leading ePayment Solution Provider with a diversified portfolio of businesses having a strong presence worldwide. An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to the continued expansion of the business.
- Develop and implement actionable, innovative and effective merchant relationship strategy
- Be responsible for the overall coordination and leadership of all of the RM activities of the business, achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction within the agreed budget framework
- Play a key part in the whole commercial cycle: prospection, business plan, sign up, follow up dashboard creation
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Monitor team’s relationship management activities and support metrics for team members to achieve the set objectives in cross-sell, customer retention and customer support
- Provide strategic direction and monitoring of team members through documented monthly one-on-ones
- Hands on management of issues resolution, process design and refinement, taking on all Relationship Management tasks
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Sales Team for new client requirements
- Proactively suggest ways in which Relationship Management can be improved
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- BSc degree in Sales & Marketing or Information Technology or relevant field
- Sales and Account Management experience with C levels
- Demonstrate personal leadership by making financially responsible decisions and focusing on top business priorities.
- Able to achieve long-term results through disciplined planning and execution for individual and team
- Managing a Team currently or had manage a team in previous vocations
- At least 10 years of experience in Relationship Management, preferably in the payments environment for banks, FSI or P2P etc.
- Experience working with other payment solutions
- Ability to bridge the gap between business issues and solutions
- Self-starter mentality, and hands-on approach
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Tiffany Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy