Risk Algo Developer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Risk Algo Developer
The successful candidate will be the part of the risk algo development team in Hong Kong, and work with quants and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing risk algo execution platform trading Asian markets.
- Design and develop algo execution platform and the strategies
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level support to the algo platform
- Proven experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system, in which 3+ years in algo strategies, systematic trading, and electronic trading.
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge in C#, Python, kdb, shell scripts in Lunix/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran