Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
• This position provides Corporate Security investigative and risk mitigation services to all lines of business in EMEA and APAC
• Provides a range of investigative, security consulting, and risk based security services and products to all Wells Fargo lines of
• Implements the Wells Fargo Security Program, policies, procedures, and security equipment
• Responds to incidents of criminal acts involving company assets, team members, and customers including workplace incidents, robberies, burglaries and thefts
• Provides training to lines of business on appropriate security and risk mitigation
• Provides comprehensive written and verbal communications to senior management relative to significant security incidents, enhancements, projects and other matters as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with all levels of law enforcement, business partners and security vendors within a given geography
Market Skills and Certifications
- Five or more years of corporate security or law enforcement experience
- A BA/BS degree and ASIS CPP or PSP professional certification preferred
- Ability to travel when required
- Strong ability to deliver business presentations
- Serve is a leadership capacity for assessing risk and responding to incidents such as acts of terrorism, threats to team members, robbery, burglary and theft incidents, and demonstrations and protests
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.