We are looking for Security Engineers to be part of a dynamic Security team to contribute in the area of technical, operational and governance aspect of Information security.
- Provide engineering support to the security infrastructure
- Perform daily operational checks in order to safeguard company’s information assets
- Perform risk assessment on critical information security assets to identify the threats and vulnerabilities and recommend the appropriate mitigation controls
- Attend to fault calls, and troubleshoot technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools.
- To maintain, support and troubleshoot IT security systems
- Perform routine preventive maintenance tasks related to system and application security
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and equivalent
- Minimum 3 year of experience in security administration
- Knowledge of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards
- Knowledge of security technologies, products and security threats
- Any professional security certifications such as CISA, CISSP will be advantageous to have
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Andrew@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3686.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.