Senior - Audit & Assurance
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients
Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Use an understanding of audit and risk advisory issues and stakeholder needs to address complex problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the risk assessment process and its impact on the engagement and inputs into risk discussions in relation to the engagement and entity
- Demonstrate an appreciation of how their work on the audit plan, influence the contribution of specialists and experts
- Exercise independent choice in relation to the use of tools, guidance and methodology in delivering the audit
- Proactively seek to understand the bigger picture in terms of how their contribution fits within the overall project plan and looks to improve the efficiency of that plan
- Apply analytical thinking and professional skepticism to surface more complex issues within the audit and appropriately document judgements
- Act with honesty and integrity, keep up to date with ethical and professional standards, and is compliant with all Deloitte processes which safeguard client confidentiality and the firm's reputation
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor's / Master's degree of any disciplines, accounting or accounting related major is preferred
- Certification of CICPA, HKICPA is desirable and other CPA is preferred
- 3 to 5 years' auditing experience in CPA firms, preferred Big 4
- Good understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and/or HK GAAP and strong IPO related knowledge and experience wherever related to US, HK or Singapore is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and highly commitment to quality client service
- Be mature, initiative with strong sense of teamwork
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN172337