Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Management, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Manage service providers to plan, design and implement infrastructure solutions, and support day to day infrastructure and computer operations tasks
- Responsible for infrastructure project planning, coordination with business users and managing service providers for project implementation
- Execute and improve the infrastructure management processes, including but not limited to infrastructure provisioning / de-provisioning, technology refreshment, obsolescence management, patch management, event management, and service level management
- Coordinate and prioritize infrastructure service requests
- Assist application development teams to liaise infrastructure requirements with service providers
- Assist to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to server platform and network related and provide on-going support to related audit & risk assessment
- Respond to infrastructure technical issues and security compliance in a professional and timely manner
- Degree / Diploma holder in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years of experience in supporting IT infrastructure for financial company. Solid insurance background is preferred.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies including networking, server platforms, cloud solutions, database, storage, backup, middleware and infrastructure security
- Solid experience in rolling out central IT infrastructure solutions, such as network routing & switching, Cloud adoption, Active Directory and WiFi solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with both internal users and service providers
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.