We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for Ledger application development, release and operations.
- Liaised with product owner and other stakeholders to analyze development requirements, lead and document solution designs.
- Follow development practices and provide high quality delivery on time and on scope.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for production operation and supports.
- Graduate with computer science or equivalent majors.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing enterprise backend application. Less experience will be considered as junior developer.
- Experience in architecting and developing tools or backend application.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise systems and database. MySQL experience is desired.
- Strong experience of J2EE technology stacks including but not limited to Spring/Spring Boot, DAO, Hibernate, API, web service, threading, messaging, batch jobs etc.
- Proficient in Java programming and one or more of scripting languages: Groovy, Python or Shell Scripting.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS, CI & CD tools and IBM MQ.
- Practical experience of test driven development.
- Ability to triage issues and identify the perform root cause analysis that span systems, network and codes.
- Production operation and support experience is a plus