Senior Business Analyst (IT/Insurance) – Agile/Digital Transformation - Perm
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 14 Feb 19
My client, a leading US-based insurance firm is now looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Provide quality solutions for business operations and digital transformation project
- Apply Agile methodology to run the project workflow
- Understand the core business application, work with business units and technical team in collecting effective user requirements
- Responsible for prioritizing business cases according to the urgency level from different business lines
- Assist in high-level workflow definition, reporting, business & system requirements and impact analysis
- Work closely with QA Testing team on system assignment
- Responsible for providing training and mentoring sessions to junior staff to elevate their technical and business knowledge
- Provide occasion production and/or UAT support
- University holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 5 -10+ years of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst (IT) within the financial industry with digital transformation exposure
- Experienced in full BA cycle under Agile methodology and experienced in project efficiency analysis, reporting skills, etc.
- It will be an advantage to have experience working in the Insurance sector
- Possess excellent time management skills, self-disciplinary skills and prioritization skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Canny Ho on 2847 9958, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.