Senior Business Application Analyst - International Asset Management Firm
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 17 May 19
Our client is looking for a Business Application Analyst having proven experiences in business analysis and support to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Carry out business analysis, investigate into business issues and data challenges within corporate services and provide solution to the best interest of the firm and strategic IT deliveries
- Provide up to 2nd level support to the Business applications and BAU support
- Track down production issues and provide incident management, status report/log keeper.
- Liaise with vendors and keep up-to-date of any latest functions/features potentially beneficial to the business Provide guidance and oversight to the development team on the requirements and deliverables Projects including planning, budgeting, cost forecasting.
- Manage activities for project delivery
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of application development and/or support experience, preferably with a global financial institution
- Strong knowledge and experiences with a range of business systems and technologies including Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Omgeo CTM/Alert, Liquinet, FxALL, ITG Posit, OTAS, Hiportfolio.
- Knowledge in incident and problem management tools
- Knowledge in Enterprise programming
- Excellent and effective communication skills in both English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org