Senior Consultant / Manager - ETL Leader - IFRS 17 - Integrated Marketing Offering - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
- Responsible for ETL scheme design, technical validation and guidance of ETL development and testing for large data projects;
- Participate in and understand the overall design ideas and schemes of big data projects.
- Responsible for data debugging and testing;
- Lead more than four people to work independently.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer related, 3 years or more experience in big data related;
- Skilled in ETL development technology, skilled in the application of Kettle, Informatica, ODI and other data conversion tools development technology;
- Skillfully grasp and understand the concept of basic data warehouse construction model such as star model and snowflake model, and understand the correlation and difference of data levels in ETL process.
- Familiar with Hadoop framework system, in Kylin/Presto/Druid (OLAP), Spark/Storm/Flink (real-time computing), Hive/Kafka/HBase/Elastic search/Redis (other big data related components), one or more in-depth researchers are preferred;
- Have more than one complete project experience in the field of big data, familiar with Hadoop Hive, Oracle and other data warehouse modeling processes;
- Help team members to solve various problems encountered in the development process;
- Interested in the frontier technology and knowledge related to big data and good at learning;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- The background of practicing the financial system;
- English reading and writing is accessible and can communicate easily.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168910