Our client, an Innovative IT Consulting firm, is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their HK team to work on mission-critical applications with their clients. It's an Agile environment which strongly embraces teamwork.
- 10+ years of experience in IT/software development
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps i.e. scripting, automation, CI/CD, multi-cloud, migrations and a breadth of experience utilizing the latest DevOps processes and tools
- Experience working across different public, private and hybrid cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Solid knowledge of building highly available, secure, robust and scalable infrastructure solutions
- Working knowledge of logging, monitoring, performance tools
- Hands-on and working knowledge of scripting technologies
- Strong CI/CD exposure using tools such as Jenkins
- Strong working knowledge of Agile techniques and processes
- Strong communication skills across both business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate or work autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!