Senior Manager, IT Risk and Security Risk
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 18 May 19
Our client is a reputable international bank with steady growth in Asian market and established businesses in Greater China region. As a result of the business expansion, they are looking to hire a bright and aggressive IT and Security Risk specialist to be based in Hong Kong.
As the IT and Security Risk Senior Manager, you shall have good understanding of the banking business with ability to identify fraud, Security and IT risk within the business; You will design and implement risk management policies addressing the theft, fraud, capital and IT risk, based on historical data, data mining and analysis; You will establish and maintain an on-going risk measurement and monitoring mechanism on IT and security risk while collaborate closely data, product and operations teams; You will also be responsible for reporting duties to internal senior management and external regulators.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Risk / Security Risk role in retail or commercial banking, or payment service companies, or FinTech companies.
- Candidates with experience in data-driven business or data mining is highly preferred.
- Abilities to communicate with various stakeholders in order to resolve issues effectively.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
For more information please contact Betty Zeng via +852 2842 7162 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.