Newbit Fiduciary Services (Hong Kong) Limited is an independent fund administrator to provide fully integrated services, including fund launch support, central fund administration solution, transfer agency services and shadow NAV assistance.
With well consideration of data privacy and global standards of fund administration procedures, Newbit drives our business with high-end technology to meet our clients’ needs and provides reports in both Chinese and English languages. Newbit becomes the first fund administrator to provide both web-based client portal and mobile APP platform.
Senior Manager of Fund Accounting
We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Fund Accounting Senior Manager.
Senior Manager of Fund Accounting, you will:
- Guide and supervise junior staff to complete their work, including Net Asset Value calculations (“NAV”) and ad hoc reports.
- Act as major point of contact of your clients, capable of planning ahead timeline, identifying & anticipating issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Coordinate with client and Compliance Team to complete client onboarding and ongoing review.
- Participate in fund operations related projects, such as system deployment and enhancement of policies & procedures
- Timely Report to senior management
It would be great if you are/have:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant, Member HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience (preferably in fund administrators, fund house or audit firm etc.)
- Knowledge of Paxus is preferred
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English