Senior Officer, Finance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Assist the Manager on monthly closing and group reporting to RHO, liaise with external auditor and tax consultant on accounting and tax issues, prepare monthly reconciliation and resolve any variance noted.
- Assist to prepare month-end closing process and quarterly group reporting.
- Assist to prepare solvency II reporting to RHO.
- Assist to prepare tax computation.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and resolve on variance noted.
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relating discipline
- 4 years relevant experience in financial industry, insurance experience preferably