- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 20 May 19
Job Summary: Senior Recruiter
Experience: 8+ years
Work location: Hong Kong
- Discuss the detailed job requirement with project managers.
- Post recruiting ads on recruiting websites and release recruiting order to recruiting agencies if need.
- Search potential candidates against project needs through different recruiting channels.
- Conduct internal referral program.
- Responsible for the whole recruiting process including resume pre-screening, phone interview, face to face interview, technical interview arrangement, offer negotiation.
- Make recruiting report if required.
- Building strong relations with Practices / Business stakeholder
- Share best practices & market trends / market intelligence with hiring managers
- 8 + years of working experience in recruiting related field ideally in IT industry.
- Has knowledge about the IT industry and IT technology.
- Comes with both agency and in-house recruitment background
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting all levels employees
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, including but not limited to:
Sourcing (using LinkedIn, Jobs central, social media, etc.)
Candidate management until he/she joins
Interview management and successful offer negotiation
Strong familiarity with ATS
- Work independently and also collaborate with team members to develop a cohesive and collaborative environment
- Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented and exceptional interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Fluency in local languages and English
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.