• Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of security management and control of the system, including reviewing security guidelines/ procedures, evaluating security vulnerabilities of system components and conducting security drills.
• Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
• Holder of valid certification in IT security management (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, BS7799 Lead Auditor or equivalent)
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
Working Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of IT work experience
• Experience in evaluating IT security vulnerabilities and handling IT security alerts, conducting impact assessment as well as devising and implementing mitigation measures
• Experience in managing IT security incidents and conducting IT security drills
• Experience in working with IT security products and solutions including anti-DDoS, IDPS, firewall, anti-malware and WAF
• Hands on experience for network security devices on Firewall, Web application firewall, Intrusion detection system, Intrusion prevention system etc.
• Candidates with project experience with Government would be preferred
• Fluent Cantonese speaking is a must.
If you're interested in applying this job, please kindly send your latest resume with current and expected salary stated to Ms. Conny Li at conny.li@tangspac. com. For further details, please feel free to reach Ms. Conny at 2575 5587.