Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client's data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients - of all sizes - respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is recruiting for a permanent, full-time Senior Vice President to join the Kroll Cyber Risk team based out of the Hong Kong office. The Kroll Cyber Risk team performs high-profile investigative and security services across the globe. We specialise in Digital Forensics, Incident Response, employee investigations and Litigation Support. Job Description
As a Senior Vice President, you will lead, administer, and advise on Relativity and other data review/analysis projects for a large variety of clients throughout the Aisa Pacific Region requiring highly varied scopes of work. You have the industry experience and know-how to expertly manage all matters related to Relativity and litigation/investigative support. You have in-depth knowledge of the EDRM and a mastery of the tools and techniques to get the job done. This role requires team-work, flexibility, innovative thinking, curiosity, and a strong sense of determination. From time to time, you will work jointly with the Business Investigations & Intelligence, Restructuring, Insolvency and Compliance groups in support of complex investigations. This is a rapidly growing practice, and there is plenty of room for you to discover and build on your own area of expertise. The position here also offers the flexibility to expand your sphere of knowledge into other work that the Cyber Risk team covers. We encourage cross-development of skillsets and leadership experience. Responsibilities
- You will be the primary point of contact and project manager for Relativity cases
- Work directly with clients and internal business leaders to manage engagements
- Front-end Relativity administration, including workspaces, group and user permissions, and queue management
- Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute Relativity processes
- Relativity data staging, processing, searching, analytics, and production
- Lead junior staff to support projects goals and deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills
- Expertise with the EDRM and Relativity project workflows
- Be able to interpret, understand, and execute on discovery plans
- Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
- Adept with Relativity and supporting tools and technologies
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science, or related
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing Relativity or litigation support services
- Has obtained the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- Posession of the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification is a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit