Settlement Manager - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Settlement Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Managing a high performing team to ensure service quality continues to be market and client leading.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members and foster a strong team culture
- Manage the day to day settlement of equities and fixed income in the Hong Kong Market, China connect to Shanghai and Shenzhen markets
- Understand the impact of market developments to operations then support the preparation and implementation of anticipated changes
- Manage operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Constantly seeking streamlining opportunities and working with management, other operations teams and support areas to implement.
- Participate in service reviews and interact with client's senior operations personnel
- Ensuring operational issues are escalated early and resolved efficiently and client queries are responded to professionally and quickly
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Relevant experience in the industry with supervisory experience
- Working understanding of Hong Kong equities settlement
- Communication and interpersonal skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.