- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 17 Feb 19
Sr Network Manager
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Sr Network Managerjob description
Our client is a capital markets and investment group focused on alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance, securities and wealth management for corporate or institutional clients around the world. They have 1800 employees around the world and have offices in 20 cities around the world.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be tasked with managing the corporate network infrastructure to ensure the stability, reliability, performance and security of the network. This will require you to participate in all areas of IT network and communication infrastructure projects including project planning, implementation and operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate new network and communication infrastructure related products, solutions and services.
- Monitor and manage the corporate network infrastructure security.
- Responsible for all network infrastructure related tasks of office relocation, renovation and expansion.
- Responsible for the management of inter & intra offices data line communications.
- Project coordination and communication with vendors.
Your requirements and qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years hands on experience in network and communication infrastructure deployment, support and maintenance preferably in the securities industry.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure including WAN & LAN setup, Cisco Routers/Switches, Fortigate and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in network and communication infrastructure security.
- CISSP, CCNP, CCSA & CCSE holder is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested candidates can apply through the portal or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact ian luong at 2232 3440.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required