Job Highlights * Expanding US Listed Business * Career Progression Opportunities * Flexible Working Culture
Our client which is an expanding US-Listed Financial Institution is looking for System Analyst / Senior System Analyst with below scope for the expansion of business.
What They Bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
- Looking for a highly driven individual to be a core member of the development team to enhance and maintain the core financial system
What You'll Bring:
- 6 years application development experience or above
- Strong programming skills in JAVA.
- Experienced in SQL, Spring, JDBC, MyBatis or ORM (e.g. Hibernate) related framework
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka and Redis is a plus
- Knowledge of build automation and collaboration tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Sonarqube, is a plus
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude, result-oriented, independent, able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
Impact You'll Make:
- Work with the Project Manager, Product and Sales team to explore the market demand, and transform it into application service
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for project delivery and system support tasks
- Be a good team member, solve whatever problems (technical or non-technical) the team encountering.
- Analyze, evaluate, modify new/existing programs and systems
- Learn new technology from the market, and bring its benefit to the team.
- Contribute to design and develop on digital transformation initiatives, modernizing existing platform to a modernized (e.g. Microservices) enterprise architecture
- Work with both local and offshore development teams in driving the SDLC development process