My client is a top 3 global hedge fund, operating off a successful 27 year track record. They are currently seeking an individual to join their Systems Team as a Systems Administrator.
The team provides support, automation and management for technology -including a Windows and Linux server environment with cutting-edge storage computing solutions and a number of communication platforms.
- You will be responsible for support and project work across technology - including Windows and UNIX servers, mobile devices and advanced communications infrastructure
- Projects may include:
- Troubleshooting issues
- Administration of infrastructure-level systems
- Automation and efficient improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Genuine interest in building technology and helping others use technology successfully
- Able to combine research and analytical skills to solve problems
- Great social skills, excellent communication and time-management skills
- Familiar with general systems admin - experience with phone, desk-side, trade floor and/or remote user support. Experience with hardware and software administration
- Familiar with a Linux environment, and with Python, PowerShell and/or other scripting languages