Systems Development Manager - Risk
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Conners Consulting Limited
- 13 Feb 19
Supervising the Risk Management System team to achieve the desired results on time and within budget
- Provide effective guidance and coaching to team members
- Control project schedule and resources to achieve project targets
- Ensure projects are implemented in accordance with SDLC and adhere to QA standard
- Contribute in requirement and system analysis to fulfill project needs
- Manage external vendors and services providers in system delivery
- Report project progress and issues to management and project stakeholders
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10+ years’ banking system development experience with minimum 2 years' as team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge in System Development Life Cycle and project management methodology
- Exposure in Risk Management related applications
- Data warehousing experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Putonghua
- Less experience will be considered as SSA/SA
To apply, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ernest WU at 2851 7763 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com