Systems Manager – IT (Desktop & Executive Support)
- Lead and guide the Desktop and Executive Support Team to deliver excellent customer service. Supervise and provide direction to staff who are responsible for phone and remote/onsite support to users in the areas of IT services like OA Software (Microsoft Office2019, Office 365), Collaboration Tools (Webex, Microsoft Teams, IP Phone, Video Conference), PC hardware and mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Android Phone).
- Support Executive level stafftimely and properly with a high sense of urgency.
- Work with Workspace Transformation team to adopt and support new technologies for improving the employee experience.
- Track user requests and fulfilling the needs within SLAs.
- Manage day-to-day work, coordinateand collaborate with other teams to resolve issues and report incidents to management.
- Create measures for successful IT help desk execution. Perform root cause analysis with related IT teams, and analyze trends to identify areas for improvements. Implement continuous improvement initiatives for better user experience.
- Follow and ensure the compliance of the internal policies and standards.
- Have a recognized University degree or above in computer science or related major.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in end user and desktop support, preferably in financial services. Experience in successfully interacting with customers.
- Specialized in customer service management with related job experience.
- Be an active listener, collaborator and team coach. Demonstrate team motivational skills.
- Require strong communication, collaboration, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in end-user software like Citrix, Email, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Webex and desktop management tools like Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre.
- Prefer certifications: ITIL, Microsoft Office 365 like Mobility and Security, Identity and Services, Managing Modern Desktops
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.