TCIO Finance, Business Analyst, Analyst / Junior Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential. Business Unit description:
Treasury/Chief Investment Office (TCIO)'s core mandate is to manage JPMorgan's liquidity, funding, structural interest rate and FX risks and executing JPMorgan's capital action plan. Details of the role:
The APAC TCIO Finance Project Management supports Hedge Accounting, Product Control, Financial Control and Regulatory Reporting functions' projects across TCIO Asia Pacific and Global agenda.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong analyze, control mindset and soft skills for an open role within the Team:
• Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements and business cases
• Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solution for TCIO Finance
• Interpreting business needs of stakeholders and translating them into the requirement documents, operating procedures and training material
• Assist in overall communications to the business and senior management on the progress of the projects to date and any action required through presentation, reports and meetings regularly, as applicable
• Interact with stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects
• Understand and implement program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics
• Build relationships with stakeholders, demonstrate the ability to identify, partner and navigate with players and key SMEs and functions
• Ensure program / project related risks, issues, assumption and dependencies are managed and communicated according to the Project Management Policy
• Participate in ongoing business development and UAT involvement Qualifications:
• University graduate with relevant discipline (e.g. Business Management, Business Administration Management and Information Technology)
• 1-2.5 years relevant working experience (e.g. Financial Institution, Consultant or Accounting Firm)
• Knowledge to Treasury products and process is an advantage
• Member of professional bodies is a plus (e.g. Prince 2, Six Sigma & PMP)
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, high level of numeracy and a methodical approach to problem solving
• Highly disciplined individual, self-motivated, fast learner, deliver focused with the ability to work independently and balancing multiple projects at once while remaining focused on accuracy and attention to detail
• Being able to work independently without detailed guidance and acts as an active team player to contribute
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment, with people at all levels across all functions including ability to engage with senior management
• Excellent communicator who can message complex information into a simple pitch, in a room, on a whiteboard, or in a document is a plus.
• Ability to multi-tasking in different initiatives at the same time and the inherent prioritization of work effort
• Proven analytical background is preferred
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills as priorities will change frequently while deadlines must be met
• Recognition of the business' and team's requirements and the willingness to step outside your "job description"
• Fluent in English written and verbal communication
• Proficiency in relevant applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a plus