Tax Consultant / Assistant Manager - US Corporate Tax
Our US Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base and our purpose is to help businesses manage cross border investments into and from the Asia Pacific region. Responsibilities
- Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of US corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, provision work, and mergers and acquisitions related activities
- Prepare US income tax returns for a variety of clients, including US domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and other information returns Qualifications
- 0-5 years of public accounting and/or US corporate tax experience
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and / or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college / university from the United States
- US CPA not required but preferred (must at least eligible to take the US CPA exam)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Chinese language skills not required but preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI