My client is a well-established and leading foreign bank with strong growth plan and the resources and vision to become market leader within midcap - large corporate segment. They are looking for senior relationship manager / team head to join their growing front office team. It has newly created headcounts at SVP level.
- Lead a team of 3-4 to maintain and deepen relationship with corporate clients and acquiring business to expand the bank's portfolio.
- Solicit and manage a portfolio of midcap - large corporate clients; advise and develop strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas to promote cross-selling
- Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
- 7+ years of relevant working experience as a Team Head / Senior Relationship Manager within Commercial Banking will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrate a strong vision in the future with a forward-thinking mindset; Enthusiasm in achieving goals
- Strong language proficiency, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call directly on +852 2847 9957. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.