See job description for details
The team is looking for a well-rounded candidate to join its global business analysis team. The ideal candidate will have broad business analysis experience related to front and middle office transactional systems across multiple asset classes such as Cash Equity, Listed Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX and Commodities products.
The role requires the ability to perform analysis and drive business enablement projects spanning multiple teams and regions front to back. The prospective candidate should be comfortable working with IT and business unit stakeholders across the organization (Front Office, Reporting, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Sales and Trading teams etc.), regarding the representation of transactions and trade related data including Orders, Fills and Trade reports, within our systems.
The prospective candidate would be responsible for analyzing message flows, the development of new data models to enable new business and products, and the maintenance of existing models. Model development includes defining messaging and persistence standards across business and product lines.
In addition, the role encompasses the development of strict rules-based data contracts derived from multiple stakeholder requirements, root cause analysis of violations of those rules, and co-ordination with system owners and developers of the violating systems to rectify problems. Qualifications:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Experience with logical data modeling for the representation and storage of trades
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to propose creative solutions to complex messaging and modeling problems
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills to document and explain models to multiple stakeholders
- Influencing and relationship building across global teams
- Ability to influence external teams to conform to models/standard
- Project management/coordination skills
- Ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Specification/requirements gathering
- Experience with FIX messaging protocol
- Logical data modeling using ER diagramming
- Experience with the FIX messaging protocol
- Basic knowledge of either DB2, Greenplum, kdb
- In depth front to back knowledge of at least one asset class, eg Equity cash or Listed Derivatives