The job holder will ensure the bank's IT-related policies and procedures, cyber securities projects as well as infrastructure are in compliance with latest regulatory requirement.
Our client is a growing banking platform, to cope with their expansion plan, they are now hiring the Technology Risk Manager.
The job description is as follows:
- Formulate technology related risk management strategies, processes and work plans
- Review IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives and provide advisory and recommendation
- Research and evaluate on latest security threats and Cyber Security Intelligence
- Establish infrastructure review processes on network and infrastructure operation
- Manage cyber security projects for the Design, development and implementation
- Manage independent penetration test for the corporate infrastructure.
- Liaise with HKMA to ensure the technology risk management compliance with related regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 years or above experience in Information Technology field of banking industry
- Experience in technology risk management and understanding of HKMA requirements
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications
- Good experience in team and stakeholder management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
All personal information will be kept for recruitment purpose are are strictly confidential.