With good benefits and bonus International bank exposure Prefer FS / IT
- Technology Performance Management
- Establish and maintain performance metrics such as KRI and KPI to measure the performance of each technology domains and Country Technology Management team.
- BAU management of Technology Governance, including collection, monitoring, analysis, assessment processes of performance metrics.
- Establish dashboard and prepare report to track the performance and look for improvement opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement to Strengthen Technology Governance and Operational Efficiency
- Drive the in-country improvement program to strengthen technology governance, improve operational efficiency, mitigate technology risk and improve service quality.
- Verify and track the remediation plans of specific gaps identified by First, Second and Third Line of Defense through the control assessment and sample testing.
- Identify thematic issues in technology governance by gathering and evaluating data from multiple sources including testing, risk indicators, incidents, losses, audit findings, etc.
- Support the implementation of ongoing training programmes in collaboration with Compliance, Operational Risk and other 2nd line stakeholders.
- University degree holder in Information Technology and related subjects
- Working experiences in Information Technology
- Preferred previous working environment in banking or other financial services environment
- Good knowledge with MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Share Point.
- Good analytical mindset and is capable of consolidating data, analysing data, and coming up with table/chart on dashboard.