This is a top tier asset management firm. They are looking for a trade assistant to support fund managers on trade input. Candidates with expereince in systems in Aladdin, Bloomberg, Factset will have a great advantage
Working alongside fund managers in the front office, the candidate will:
Order generation (input):
- Order Generation of various asset classes into Bloomberg AIM
- Monitor of maturities and expiring contracts - Inform IM and rolling.
- Cash management
- Providing support to the investment team and institutional clients
- Be the expert on the funds/portfolios covered
- Overseeing the Service Provider in reconciling portfolio level activity
- Reconcile transactions, valuations, management and performance fee calculations, P&L components
- Prepare portfolio reporting
- Weekly/ Monthly Investment manager meeting reports preparation - update packs using FACTSET, Reuters, Bloomberg etc, submit to print prior to meetings.
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or related business degree
- Experience in using Bloomberg AIM, FactSet and Aladdin or a similar systm
- Minimum 3-4 years in a trade input/ fund operations position