UX Designer | User Research, Journey Design
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Venturenix Limited
- 18 May 19
We have a few fast-growing clients looking for UX designers. The designers will take up important responsibilities in building customer loyalty and engagement by improving user experience throughout the whole customer journey.
The Job as a Senior UX Designer
- Be part of a team of UX/UI designer team.
- Understand user requirements by conducting usability test, A/B test and research.
- Keep abreast of latest UX/UI design trends, tools and related topics.
- Conduct research via focus groups, usability test or other releated tools.
- To participate in data driven user experiences design process.
The Person as a Senior UX Designer
- Degree holder in Degin, User experience, design or interactive design related discipline.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experiences in design, creative, or interactive digital creative design.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design methodologies on mobile and desktop platform.
- Good communications in English and Chinese with the ability to clearly explain UX design process.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as UX designer.