VP - Fintech Strategy
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Our client, a global leader in Banking, is building their internal Fintech team and would like to hire a VP with a strong interest and connection with the emerging Fintech industry to help develop the bank's Fintech strategy and drive change.
- Partner with senior management and explore the possibilities and capabilities of the latest Fintech
- Strategically analyze the Fintech market and engage potential external partners, ranging from Fintech start-ups to tech giants, for the bank
- Build and manage a network of partnerships within financial services and FinTech industry
- Establish the bank's presence and credibility in the Fintech industry by attending and speaking at industry events and forums
- Work closely with external parties to ensure synergistic partnership with internal IT teams
- 7+ years of experience in Banking IT/Fintech, ideally with experience working at an IT startup
- Thought leader of the Fintech sector with established relationships with start-ups, angel investors, incubators, accelerators, and academia
- Knowledge of the Banking industry
- Passion for emerging technologies i.e. Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Crytocurrencies, Blockchain etc
- Ability to bring solutions from emerging technologies and solve business challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- Abilities to work with business stakeholders and partners of all seniorities.
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.