Vice President - Private Banking Legal
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Act as an in-house counsel to handle legal matters of the company, with a particular focus in supporting frontline division on project implementation and execution, such as document review, mandate drafting, terms negotiations and other advisory works;
- Provide legal advice and support to frontline division;
- Prepare and review legal contracts and documents for the company;
- Provide legal advice on issues relating to the business of the company;
- Coordinate the work with outside legal counsel; and
- Such other duties as shall be directed by your superiors from time to time.
- A qualified lawyer with a degree in related discipline.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years of relevant legal experience, with 2-3 years of post-qualified experience in the investment banking / financial industry.
- Sound knowledge and experience in reviewing and negotiating terms in financial products.
- Good advisory and communication skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to communicate in Putonghua preferred.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within six months.)