Vice President /Assistant Vice President - Systsem Project - Trade Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chong Hing Bank
- 17 Apr 19
Vice President / Assistant Vice President - Systsem Project - Trade Finance
Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- In Trade Finance Department, support the Department Head to lead the project for implementing the new Trade Finance System and to perform on-going maintenance and system enhancements
- Assist to manage the team resources and work with other business counterparts for supervise projects to ensure completion within planned schedule and budget
- Collect user requirements and prepare documentation
- Prioritize system change requests according to user’s and management’s priority
- Manage vendors and 3rd parties to implement/deploy system applications
- Perform system design, study and analysis and make recommendations
- Support in staff coaching and monitor performance of subordinates
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in system design & development, preferably in banks or FIs with prior experience in implementing trade finance system
- In-depth knowledge in UNIX, C/C++, PL/SQL and Oracle Report
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills, well versed in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skill, good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Putonghua would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group