Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
- Formulate plans and strategies for the overall digital business, including positioning of brand and identification of new market opportunities to drive growth, market share and profit.
- Design and implement a forward-looking, robust and consistent commercial framework in close coordination with key stakeholders, including regional office.
- Develop, implement and share best practice operations to improve effectiveness, e.g. metric reports, CRM, systematic target setting approaches, etc.
- Transform the business as Digital as a Channel by delivering more values to our clients through existing and new products and solutions.
- Monitor progress against objectives and change initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in a digital transformation, digital product development or related role. Previous experience in financial institutions, Fintech or Ecommerce industry is highly preferred
- Good understanding in Fintech, Ecommerce and industry players in the markets
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Familiar with investment and trading operations
- Structured and analytical
- Logical thinker and communicator
- Hands-on style and entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly agile while also having an appreciation for the importance of systems and processes