A global derivatives brokerage is currently looking to hire an eFX Sales Associate in Hong Kong.
As an eFX Sales Associate, you will be responsible for driving the firm’s new business sales effort across Greater China – with a particular focus on Taiwan and Mainland China.
- Develop, and execute upon, targeted sales strategies for prospective clients located in Greater China – drawing upon a strong understanding of prevailing market trends, typical client requirements and competitor activity
- Foster strong relationships with key decision makers at target accounts
- Act as the client advocate and point-of-contact for all Asia based clients
- Liaise closely with the regional eFX coverage team for issues related to client account setup and on-going support
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure new business lines adhere to both internal and external rules / regulations
- Organise travel to meet new prospects and attend conferences
- 3+ years’ experience in an Institutional FX Sales role – gained at either a bank, broker or ECN
- Solid conceptual understanding of electronic trading and connectivity
- Existing (and transferable) client network in Mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Professional fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willingness to travel
If you believe that your skillset aligns with the above criteria, and would like to know more, please contact Benjamin directly at email@example.com in order to arrange a confidential conversation.