See job description for details
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings You will:
- work closely with the Finance team in Budapest
- be sourcing new data into the Tableau environment
- evaluating new features in new releases and other alternative technologies Qualifications: You have:
- 5 to 10 years of experience with database development
- Excellent SQL, database building and tuning, and stored procedure knowledge in DB2 or Greenplum, including the ability to rewrite complex queries or redesign objects for performance improvements
- Experience with VLDB (very large database) environments
- Excellent Unix/Linux knowledge
- Excellent scripting knowledge in either Shell, Perl, Python or comparable technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to integrate optimally across technologies and solutions
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams You might also have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience with BI development in one of the major technologies (Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos)
- Knowledge of Autosys,
- Predicate analytics ? R Team Profile:
The team is a global team with members in New York, London and Mumbai and clients in Europe, Asia and North America. The team is responsible for the support and enhancement of the MS Viz framework, a multi-tier client server architecture built around the Tableau visualization engine. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.