See job description for details
Business Analyst Team Leader in our Global Corporate Controllers Department
– A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
– Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
– A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
– Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
– Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement You will:
– Become subject matter expert of the Firm's budgeting and expense tracking tool
– Maintain strong financial control and approval process on project related Funding Requests
– Oversee technical user support and issue resolutions, user trainings, and requirements analysis and documentation
– Identify development opportunities and implement enhancements relating to efficiency, process and data quality, reporting, (UAT) testing and implementation support
– Collaborate with IT developers and Business Units globally
– Supervise daily operation of the business analyst team, and support the development of the direct reports
– Challenge existing ways of working and develop a continuous improvement culture Qualifications: You have:
– University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in accounting, finance, or related disciplines
– Min. 5 years of experience in related fields
– Proficiency in MS Office (VBA is an advantage)
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
– Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
– Proactive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills in English
– Experience in working with SQL and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, SAP Business Objects) is an advantage Team Profile:
Global Corporate Controllers department is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of the Firm are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies. The Budapest team is a vital part of the global operations, representing more than 80% of the team globally. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.