See job description for details
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest. We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- be responsible for the entire SDLC
- have excellent communication skills and experience working directly with the business
- need to be self-sufficient and comfortable with building internal networks, both with the business and other technology teams
- be expected to own changes all the way from inception to deployment in production
- use your experience in TDD and best practices to identify process gaps or areas for improvement with a constant focus on scalability and stability
- have the opportunity to learn new technologies in particular Tableau and work across the application tiers Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience using Java and Spring in web services development with REST
- 5+ years of experience developing complex web pages with HTML/JS and recent HTML5/Angular JS experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies with a track record of high quality deliverables
- Problem solving and issue resolution in N-tier architectures
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns
- A track record of promoting test driven development and best practices
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams You might also have:
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat,
- Karma/Selenium/Cucumber, and
- Agile methodology Team Profile:
The team is a global team with members in New York, London and Mumbai and clients in Europe, Asia and North America. The team is responsible for the support and enhancement of the MS Viz framework, a multi-tier client server architecture built around the Tableau visualization engine. The framework addresses functional gaps in the enterprise product such as hierarchical filtering, collaboration, user experience, functional and data level entitlements. The application supports 2000+ users, enhancements, scalability and stability are top priorities for the team. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.