See job description for details
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork You will:
- Discuss new requirements with the Business Analyst team
- Design new components based on object oriented principles
- Understand existing code base (Java/DB2/PostgreSql/Shell scripts) and work in virtual teams with other regions during the development in order to finish the project. Qualifications: You have:
- 5+ years practical experience with Java
- Good understanding of Spring framework (AOP, JDBC, etc)
- Practical experience with Relational databases
- Ownership attitude
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong collaboration and communication skills You might also have:
- Experience with GIT
- 2+ years practical experience with C++
- DB2 and/or Greenplum specific knowledge
- Practical experience with PL/SQL
- Practical experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with scripting languages (bash/python)
- Basic understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and spark
The team is responsible for the development and maintenance of Risk Engine backends, mainly written in Java. The engines combine Market Data with Benchmarks and produce PnL numbers, and statistics, which are then used by Risk Managers to set the firm’s capital limits. The day to day tasks involve requirement gathering, development, QA and production support.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.