See job description for details
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Opportunity to have large impact by creating Microsoft Office tools for a wide user base (3k–50k users)
- Build high value add, high visibility office 365 productivity tools to allow productivity improvements in the end user computing space
- New initiative with ability to build from the ground up.
- This is an ideal role for those who enjoy out of the box thinking and rapid delivery with focus on high impact small change solutions for the business
- Sense of ownership and autonomy where we recognize our people’s achievements
- Variety of training opportunities (technical, soft-skill, language and business knowledge)
- Flexible working hours: core hours between 10-17
- Excellent corporate benefits, including unique long-term saving options
- Firm organized social and professional events
- Long term, stable perspective and career opportunity You will:
- Work as a Technical Full Stack Developer (.Net & MS Office related technologies)
- Work as sole Microsoft Expert on a wider End user computing team
- Be a Microsoft Office Expert
- Build user driven Robotic Desktop Automation ( RDA) type tools
- Build and architect office 365 add-in solutions
- Choose the most effective technologies for the challenges
- Work with business users and other technical teams
- Provide meaningful impact on scale Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or related field from a reputable institute.
- Microsoft Office Tools development Experience
- Strong Knowledge of Office Object Model
- Strong Knowledge or experience with Office 365
- Azure and/or AWS
- 5 years of experience full stack applications, in a service-based architecture
- Understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Solid DB including creation of complex Stored Proc’s
- Test Driven Development/continuous integration/continuous delivery experience
- CI & CD (Agile, JIRA, GIT)
You might also have:
- Financial Technology experience
- Understanding of accounting principles or associated experience
- UNIX, Python, JAVA, Scala
- Unique alignment to a program that crosses horizontally across all of the Finance divisions and may develop features/solutions across our finance system
- High visibility with firm wide impact
- Work as sole Microsoft Expert on a wider team w End user computing focus and skills ranging from Java to VBA.
- Clear and easy-to-measure goals About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.