Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Knowledge Services brings a Team Member-based approach to the international talent pool focusing on analytical requirements. Knowledge Services (KS), encompasses roles that deliver insights and analysis based on skills, experience and judgment. Team Members exercise this judgment under general direction versus rule-driven processing. Processes and services performed in this area tend to be based on skills, domain knowledge and intellectual capability.
The Qualitative Model Validation group is responsible for validating and approving all qualitative models used across Wells Fargo. The team's responsibilities include performing model validations includes annual reviews, performance monitoring, and issue management. About the Role
Marketing Measurement team is responsible for tracking performance of past marketing campaigns through a variety of methods. We are engaged with marketing measurement initiatives like ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) where team is responsible for building prototype use-cases of data solutions in a sandbox environment. This team will be responsible for building/prototyping business intelligence reports and dashboards and providing insights to management. You will work as part of the Marketing Measurement offshore team to support ROMI initiatives. You will interact closely with multiples business partners from USA. Responsibilities
- Design and implement reports as required by Marketing Measurement teams
- Support standard BI and data visualization tools for the group
- Enhancements and changes to Tableau reports when necessary
- Monthly refresh of reporting cubes from various data sources such as Oracle, Teradata, SAS
- Create detailed technical design documents in accordance with business requirements
- Perform quality assurance of the reports
- Creates detailed documentation in accordance with business requirements for adoption and support
- Collaborates within and across teams to contribute to innovation and broader initiatives
- Engages in Knowledge Services/EGS wide programs
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Reporting, proficient in SQL.
- Experience in tableau visualization. Proficient with creation of interactive dashboards using Tableau Desktop and server.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures and data warehouses
- Ability to convincingly use data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy or Microsoft power BI, etc.
- A+ level of expertise in MS office packages - PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing concepts, marketing lifecycle, marketing mix, role of campaign, programs, events and assets
- Solid understanding of traditional and new age media - digital world (web, social and mobile)
- Experience in data warehousing, business requirements development, ETL, report development
- Prior experience in financial products and services industry
- Strong conceptual and quantitative problem solving skills, high attention to details and demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Solid skills to deep dive on data issues, resolve to the fullest, challenge interpretation, cull insights and make recommendations on facts and logics
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Ability to manage time and meet or exceed all deadlines
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Self -motivates to achieve positive results
- Demonstrates strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness
- Takes ownership for responsibilities
- Recognizes and respects the strengths of others in the organization
- Bring a culture of operational excellence and enhancements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.