Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Tableau Design and Development
- Responsible for understanding mathematical logics and map them to strategic business dashboards which has drill down/filters.
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement in existing models and/or ability to simplify and enhance tableau dashboards.
- Consults and deliver dataset logic, which involves data from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression, financial, comparative analysis, demographic analysis, etc.
- Able to design traceability for data flow for KPI which involves multiple data. Data involved may be large, structured or not quality format.
- Understand user story insights, participates in Sprints by sharing information in Scrum and communicating in written formats.
- Adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Understanding performance aspects and ability to fine-tune it.
- Understanding of changing data and pattern of their change and raise to data governance team.
- Tableau and Statistical understanding skills to interrelate statistical algorithm on complex large data manipulation and modeling.
- Ability to conduct analysis on required dashboard and estimate for Tableau dashboards w.r.t to data elements.
- Good verbal communication, written documentation and presentation skills
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Couple of years' experience on metrics or arithmetic calculation
- Mandatory Understanding of Tableau and Power BI Tool (Secondary)
- UI UX understanding from the customer readability point of view
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to connect dots, see big picture and find solutions
- B.E/MCA in Computers or Mathematics with Computers.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.