Business Systems Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers About the Role
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Responsibilities
- Should be able to work independently
- Effectively participate in discussions with Business towards requirements capture, prioritize, Negotiate on features and timelines
- Should effectively work closely with IT teams and Business effectively communicating the expectations, limitations and ensuring a smooth negotiation towards business priorities and timelines
- Responsible for elicitation, prioritization and conversion of business requirements to systems specifications by researching, analyzing and capturing technical needs.
- Responsible to ensure the validation of the deliverables are in-line with business expectations
- Responsible to synthesize and process requirements with internal business, technology and third-party vendors.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- 5 - 10 years of experience in working as a BSC/Business Analyst or a Systems Analyst.
- Deep understanding on Auto lending business (or Lending Business)
- Ability to work with varied stake holders like Business, IT Developers, QA, Project managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners etc.
- Capture the Requirements & Functional Specifications and produce detailed artefacts around the same.
- Articulate effectively the Business needs, requirements, and functional specifications to the Developers, QA etc.
- Facilitate scrum teams in all aspects of scrum ceremonies
- Should have technical bent of mind to understand limitations and capabilities of the technologies
- Must have excellent conflict management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have knowledge about effective Jira usage
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Exposure to all phases of Software Development Lifecycle from Initiation, Planning/Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in relevant discipline
- Candidate can clearly demonstrate their implementation experience.
- Candidate can demonstrate that they have the capability to ramp up quickly without a lot of instruction, training, or hand-holding.
- Candidate can demonstrate that they possess a balance of technical skills with hands-on implementation experience
- Candidate can demonstrate that they have the soft skills to support a lack of detailed instruction or training.
- Iterative and Agile development methodology
Project Management skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.