Data Transformation Analyst II
• Responsible for analyzing Automotive markets from different varied sources and transform based on key
parameters and update into reference / client datasets.
• Responsible for the assigned regular and critical update tasks / projects and deliver within deadlines.
Analyse using statistical tools like Eviews and apply seasonal adjustments to datasets
• Responsible for ensuring quality of all deliverables.
• Actively participate in overall functioning of data operations by involving in the ongoing and project workflows of the group.
• Responsible for performing quality checks on the assigned batch of update tasks and recording findings and observations.
• Ability to generate standard and custom data quality reports.
• Respond to Ad-Hoc Data Requests.
• Support on the activities that are needed to cater to customer queries about relevant data, wherever necessary.
• Uses continuous process improvement techniques to consistently determine ways to improve current processes.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.