Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore , Chennai and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila. Department Overview
Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team develops and supports software applications, databases and business services; manage test, release and process functions to ensure quality delivery of projects; deliver technical support services.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure. About the Role
Full time: Database Analyst 3
5+ years of experience as a Production support DBA. DBA will be owning the support of databases in Banking Domain. This role will perform the Engineering, Build & Deployment and On call support for Prod, BCP and lower environments like UAT,SIT and DEV. Owns the responsibility of the delivery and availability of databases and be single point of contact for his assigned group of databases. Good to have knowledge of cloud (Exadata) Responsibilities
- Maintain and administer database access, roles and grants
- Follow Change Management processes to implement database changes
- Manage RAC and dataguard instances. Golden Gate knowledge good to have
- Manage Logical and Physical replication setups including uni/bi- directional modes
- Performs Patching, Maintenance activity, Build & configuration, upgrades as per the standard operating procedure
- Implement advanced database features and perform Disaster Recovery testing.
- Monitor database, performance/health , database backup and Recovery using standard tools
- Adhere to SLA, processes as defined in the Database team
- Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases across all database environments
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies
- Increase his/her technology capabilities by self learning,lab and L&D Development programs
- Assist Senior DBA's in proces improvements involving Scripting, Monitoring and Deploy change procedures
- Interaction with stake holders and provide resolution as per SLA
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert in RDBMS architecture and Core DBA concepts
- Proficient in Backup and Recovery , Disaster Recovery
- Proficient knowledge in RAC, Replication & Tuning Databases
- Good at monitoring the databases using standard and third party tools
- Hands on experience in disaster recovery methods including ability to switchover ,failover
- Banking Domain knowledge - Good to have
- Good to have Shell scripting, Monitoring tools knowledge
- OCA or OCP Certified
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.